February 03, 2011

Drama!

So I didn't think it was going to happen, but it's been three weeks and already there's some very unwanted drama. Keith and Nikki (roommate) cannot get along and therefore cannot be in the same room, because as we didn't realize before, she is extremely loud mouthed and annoying and will not shut up for one second--clearly no bitterness or anger there. Sorry, had to vent. I'm being optimistic that I'll find some kind of compromise, but right now, it's very frustrating :(

In terms of books, I am finally reading Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. They're filming the movie right across from my office, so it inspired me to start it. I'm not very far, but once you get past the first half of the first chapter, it does start to get interesting. It just took me about five tries to actually get that far. I'll try to keep you posted on how that's going. At the rate I'm going, it's going to take a while.

I miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment