May 31, 2009

Welcome to the Club

So now we finally have everyone here. Hooray. Grace - just out of curiosity, who IS in your top 10? You got me thinking about mine, and I was having a hard time picking out who I would put up there. Dostoyevsky is my number one, but after that its a toss-up for number two. (If I had to pick, I'd probably go with Hemingway). However, I'm now totally working on listing my top ten. When I've got it all figured out, I'll post it here. 

Anyone else who wants to name their top ten (or five), I'd be curious to know. And if nothing else, it's a topic we can all contribute to seeing as we are all working on reading different books at the moment.

Also - anyone with a proposal to rescue me from NJ, please post here. I'm starting to notice a decline in my will to live with each day that passes in which I remain in this state. 

No comments:

Post a Comment